Baby's First Christmas
with Erica McCauley Photography
The super sweet and festive sets
In an armchair or bench with authentic Christmas tree and twinkling lights in the background.
Overhead on festive seasonal greenery
*this santa hat provided or bring your own
Baby's First Christmas Packages
15 minute session for babies aged 2 months - 14 months
The Finer Details
*Baby's First Christmas Sessions are exclusively for babies aged
2 months to 14 months
* All sessions take place at EMP Studio on Nov 21 or Dec 2, a third date may be released, but no make up dates will be given if you have to cancel or can't make your scheduled time.
* Sessions are 15 minutes of shooting time, 20 minutes total in studio time to allow for UV sanitation, disinfecting and cleaning between clients * This will move VERY fast and feel a little crazy, to maximize our time together, please arrive with your baby dressed in the outfit we will be photographing them in.
* This session is limited to 1 outfit (if you choose to do that wreath/hat picture undressed, you can take that outfit off for that shot)
* In order to limit exposure, 1 parent will be able to attend in studio with baby. Please, no siblings in studio for mini sessions.
* I will be masked and I ask that the parent also mask while in studio to keep this event safer for all the littles. I will have disposable masks available if you dont have one or forget it.
* Galleries will be delivered within 10 days of session.
* Unfortunately, as is the case for all photography sessions, I can't guarantee your baby will have a great time and participate with big smiles... but I can promise you that I will try really hard to be funny through a mask and I can assure you that I will embrace whatever your little one gives us and capture their personality to the fullest. I will also have an assistant with me to spot baby and keep them safe so that you can stand beside me and work for the smile as well.
* I am super excited to celebrate and capture some joy as we finish this crazy year. Thank you for being here and for trusting me with these memories <3 <3